Probably. Visual studio's gotta be faster than eclipse the POS (if only
builder had been built atop intelliJ), and I ran builder in parallels for a
few weeks before switch from builder 2 to the builder 3 beta. I had to use
the windows version of builder 2 because it takes Adobe so fucking long to
convert a license across platforms we went through 2 betas and the final
release of 3, without ever getting the damned thing. The only real problem
was the lack of support for dual monitors.

-Josh