So you're saying that others are using 3rd party tools for reports?
Unless we can find one that lets us somehow load a swf in our Flex
app (doubt it), that option stinks because you'll basically be using
an entirely different application for reporting!

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Derrick Anderson"