Michael,

I assume that you are referring to the ShuttlePro preference file that is on our download page (since the Powermate doesn't have an import interface). The easiest way to do it is probably to download the preference file to your desktop, and then use the ShuttlePro control panel to import the file. We will eventually have a document that shows how to do this, but I believe you just click on Options and then Import Settings and then select the file.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

Michael Freedman wrote:

Where do you put the powermate file that is available for download from the flex-radio site? In the SDR folder or Powermate folder etc.,???