From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of k5nu

Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 12:13 AM

To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz

Subject: [Flexradio] D44 interface kit

Sdr men,

I have constructed the interface kit as per instructions and per the photo of a completed one.  However, I have a problem.  Plugging the mic into the interface at MIC IN, I have no audio to the sdr.  I have rechecked and everything seems to be in order.  Perhaps I am forgetting or overlooking a step, or a procedure to make this work?  Any assist would be appreciated.

Works fine with D44 breakout box, but not with the interface kit.

73,  Mike K5NU