From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pete Thompson
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 1:45 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] (no subject)

Has anyone considered using the wav files as a means of calibration?

I was wondering if it was feasible to generate suitable wav files on a 'reference' system and replay them on an uncalibrated system and have the local software 'correct' the local settings accordingly?

Pete, N3EVL

Peter J. Thompson
Principal Software Engineer
Authentica, Inc.
781 487 2600 X 260
Fax 781 290 0424
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Authentica is the leading provider of Enterprise Rights Management (ERM) solutions.
Our ERM solutions actively control, secure and audit sensitive documents and email wherever they reside.