Robert McGwier wrote:

As predicted.  Try setting your ASIO4ALL buffers to 256 samples

Bob

It wouldn't allow 256 -- only choices were 128 and 512. Tried 512 with the "real paddles" (not the MFJ). Didn't seem to improve anything. Might have made it worse or no effect. Hard to tell. Switched to the MFJ. About the same there, too (that is, still not as good as the paddles where SDR provides the keyer).

The click-and-pop stuff is still there. If I add delay between sending stuff (CQ CQ (rest rest rest)) there's less of it, but it is still there. Not only do I get the pop, but I get extra elements that I am now reasonably well convinced I didn't key.

Larry   WO0Z