FlexRadio - Eric wrote:

While this may be obvious to some, since it was not said explicitly, I will say it: Please do NOT ship the enclosure with the stack. Ship the 4 board stack only. Thanks.

Eric Wachsmann

FlexRadio Systems

If I go for this, I would _wish_ to ship the enclosure, preferably under an armed escort.

I had shipping problems last time even _with_ the enclosure. Insurance paid off and all, but I'd rather not go through such an experience again. Bad as that was, it would seem safer to ship the whole thing than just bare boards, but maybe that's just me.

Larry   WO0Z