To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 6:53 AM
Subject: [Flexradio] Where the heck is the USB to Parallel driver?

This is embarassing. I can't find this.  I've had the part since Dayton,
but only today did I try and use it.

I searched the Flex Radio site and there is no direct download, no link,
no nothing.

Not that I could find, anyway.  Where is it hidden and why wasn't it as
easy to find as, say, the Griffin Power Mate stuff that I don't need?
It ought to be there and it ought to be obvious.

Larry WO0Z

PS, I suppose the joke will be on me momentarily, but I'll take it to
get the drivers.  I've got my SDR half disassembled and this is part of
the DXpedition prep, too.