Hello Lyle,

Yes, my card is Waveterminal 192X from ESI (EGO Systems Inc.) http://www.esi-pro.com/contact.php It has the "native" ASIO 2.0 driver, too. Of course, the compatibility with SDR-1000 is not the best, but somehow I can manage with it.

73, Ahti OH2RZ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lyle Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Ahti Aintila" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Tayloe Dan-P26412" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 11:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Audiocards, USB, etc.

Hello Ahti!

In my previous message the input signal specification should read:
AKM (Asahi Kasei) recommends before the ADC (AK5394A) a balanced input
buffer (NJM5534) that reduces the input signal from max ±12.7Vpp to ±2.4Vpp. Sorry for ignoring the + and - signs.

Are you using a commercial soundcard that includes the AK5394A? If so, please tell me which one it is.

73,

Lyle KK7P