Tim Ellison wrote:
Bom dia. Oi.

For me, this was an informative and interesting review.  I am very seriously
considering the purchase of an SDR-1000.  In preparation, I have upgraded my
computer, purchased the Delta44 and Eric's ground isolation kit.  The only
thing that has prevented me from purchasing one to date is that I had to leave
the country for 2 months on business.

I would take ANY eham review with more than just a grain of salt. One need only read some of the "articles" and their comments to see the mentality that frequents eham.

In the old days, trolls lived under bridges, now they live at eham.

--
  / \   / \   / \   / \   / \   John L. Sielke