Obviously the answer for now is if people want to use C# 2005 Express, they will be able to import the project and compile on .NET 2.0. with the changes that Eric just made in the code (the cast to a double for the Math.Floor () function).   If someone contributes code that relies on new features of .NET 2.0 then it would be up to Eric to decide if/how to integrate it into the current console.

There are some very good reasons to start using .NET 2.0 now, but I won't get into the details here...  All I will say is that IMO it would be really foolish to not use .NET 2.0 with the next generation of PowerSDR code.

On 11/10/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I may well do that.  But, that's different than the way I treat production
>code.

>If all I did on my PC was run browsers, e-mail and SDR, that would be
>fine.  But, I do a lot more than that.

As many of us do.

I am not sure what you are trying to say here... do you think that somehow installing the .NET 2.0 SDK you are going to make your machine unstable?

Phil N8VB