From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Freedman
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 9:17 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] (no subject)

Is there a STARTUP GUIDE like the one  for the DELTA 44 available for the FIREBOX?  Is one able to use one of the mic preamps with phantom as a mic input?  I am also curious to know if any one can hear any better performance out of the firebox over trhe delta 44. I know the firebox has better specs , but can one really hear it.. I have both devices but am using the firebox in another application. I would however try it, IF it's worth the effort.

Mike