HI Eric,
Appreciate your response. I am now aware that you have implemented the X2-12 input with Preview 8 & 9 versions. Larry W8ER was kind enough to inform me earlier in the day. I'm afraid that I missed the release notes that you made available with Preview 8 and 9. I am in process of building a new Pentium 4 Dual Core 3GHz computer for exclusive use with the SDR and HAM Radio applications. Currently I am unable to run Preview 9 with the underpowered HP/Compaq computer I have been using for the SDR.

Thanks for implementing the SDR-1000 receiver mute function beginning in Release 8 of PowerSDR. Keep up the good work.

Thanks and Cheers,  Wally - M0ZAZ

At 10:20 AM 12/31/2005 -0600, you wrote:
Wally,

The short answer is yes.  I can't remember which version, but you can check
the release notes.  I think it was in Preview 8 or 9.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

-----Original Message-----
From: Wallace Watson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:01 AM
To: Eric Wachsmann - FlexRadio
Cc: ecellison; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz

Grettings Eric,
As you know Eric Ellison and I are working on a kit for the Poor Man's
Universal Control Board (PMUCB) that will plug directly into the X2
connector on the SDR-1000 radio.  I would like to incorporate in the design
an additional RCA connector input that connects to the X2 Pin 12 to mute
the SDR audio from an external source.
Please advise if you have incorporated the handling of X2-12 in the
PowerSDR code or if plans are yet on the table for implementation of this
function.  Our final design of the PMUCB depends on your response.
Thanks and 73's, Wally - M0ZAZ.

Wallace Watson   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Croughton RAF Base  -  England