-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lee A Crocker
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 6:03 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Website

Larry

Why don't you set up a regular blog at one of the
blogsites like "blogger", and include the url in a
signature file.  I am interested in your 80M exploits,
and the blog would be a more natural method of
recording them as opposed to a series of reflected
emails.

Blogger is trivial to set up and its free.
73  Lee W9OY