-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Larry Loen
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 3:34 AM
To: Kurt Vangsness
Cc: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz; 'Lee A Crocker'
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Website

Kurt Vangsness wrote:

>Some of the forum posts are still available in Googles cache. If you
>enter the following search in google:
>
>site:www.flex-radio.com  forum

I checked.  It's a very eclectic and random list.

The most important page I'd like is whichever one has the list of most
recent CAT commands (or, maybe, just repost that here) plus a link the
the web page on how to interface something other than the D44 (which
requires nothing but a wire) to make the 2nd sound card enabled for
digital modes.  Something about a pot and a blocking capacitor.

I was able to find Tony's schematic for the linear, which might be more
important given the Softrock developments than it was originally perhaps.

For sure, if you have a favored web page, google for it now, because a
lot of stuff is already gone.

Larry  WO0Z