Yeah, it is really easy to use.  You basically just edit, paste, and
publish.  It is not as time consuming as trying to maintain a webpage.

Half of the time I cannot even see QSL webpages because the server is
so overloaded/slow and I am too impatient to wait...  QSL.net is a bad
choice with all the other free places out there.

Phil N8VB