Robert McGwier wrote:

Shhhhhh. Don't say that too loudly or Eric Blossom will throw the entire python and C++ structure of Gnu Radio out and rewrite it in Haskell and Lisp.

Naaah,,, If I were him, I would use APL... a true "write-only" language...
Very powerful (you solve a linear equations system using just one line of code), but don't try to re-read what you have just written... it is
faster to throw everything away and rewrite from scratch, than trying
to modify the code that yourself have just written....
To not mention the special keyboard needed...

One of my first loves (when I was young...)

73  Alberto  I2PHD