Sami Aintila wrote:
Smalltalk? Now, what we need is an SDR project in Lisp.

Or maybe I should start my own SDR experiment in Haskell? (No, I'm not
going to do it!)

You'd be amused by Erlang, which was developed at Ericsson specifically for this kind of programming task. It's basically Prolog with a few enhancements for concurrency.

I'm not sure why Lisp is any less appropriate for an SDR project than it is for Emacs, the Gimp, snd, clm, or AutoCAD...I guess people are just resistant to the idea of a language that can be tailored to the program, rather than the other way around.

73
Frank
AB2KT