Beppe:

That is a very good point. I bet when I "fixed" the ring buffer resets on the main audio channel I did not repair them at all or correctly for the VAC. Ooops.

Bob
N4HY

Giuseppe Campana wrote:
Hello

anyone has noticed an increasing "silence time"  between the first
and second, add third, ecc....start TX in DIGI mode using VAC ?

This from several PowerSDR beta release and 1.6.0 also.

The "silence time" would be a problem in DIGI DX / CONTEST

SDR1000PA
DELTA 44 2048/1012 DSP and 512 VAC (11025/20 latency)
P4 2.8

73 Beppe
IK3VIG