-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Giuseppe Campana
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:34 AM
To: flexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] SDR-1000 and MIXW software TX issues

Hello

anyone has noticed an increasing "silence time"  between the first and
second, add third, ecc....start TX in DIGI mode using VAC ?

This from several PowerSDR beta release and 1.6.0 also.

The "silence time" would be a problem in DIGI DX / CONTEST

SDR1000PA
DELTA 44 2048/1012 DSP and 512 VAC (11025/20 latency)
P4 2.8

73 Beppe
IK3VIG