Hi Pete,
 =

 I have used John's Java GUI for dttsp with my SoftRock v5.0 and a DDS-60 V=
FO.  IMHO, it is a very, very nice piece of software.
 =

 The link to John's website is: http://microsat.homelinux.org/dttsp/
 =

 There is also a dttsp-linux Yahoo Group that has additional information ab=
out John's software and Edson Pereira's DttSP-Shell program.
 =

 =

 73,
 =

 Dan N4XWE
 =

 =

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: A few posts back, John Melton mentioned his J=
ava GUI.  John - care to give
us a brief overview of this GUI and its status?

Pete, N3EVL
 =