Brian,

What is in the isolation box?  I'm always looking for ways to do the
control keying and changeover functions.

As far as repair of the ULN2003A goes, I recommend sending the SDR back
to Flex as it is all surface mount stuff on the board.  They are
skilled, reasonably priced and fast.  Three out of three is good!  Just
had my SDR-1000 in for upgrades and repair.

73, Larry  K2LT