Thanks for all the replies on this.  Larry, thanks for making the
measurements on yours.  That confirms that mine has apparently been
fried, as it measures about 25 ohms keyed or not, and I do have the X2
sequencing checked in setup.  I suspect RF must have gotten into my
isolation box, as I was not connected directly to the Henry key jack
from the SDR. Initially I had a boat load of RF in the shack until I
found the problem.  By then it was too late, and it quit keying.

Oh well, in the meantime I will operate with a switch.  Anyone know
what I need to do to make the repair to the ULN2003A circuit?

Thanks again for the help!

Brian