By the way, Bob, I am giving a talk and demonstration of the SDR-1000
next month to the Madison, WI radio club.  I am giving the talk from
Boulder using VNC and phone patching my audio and the SDR audio through
a speaker phone.  I will not fail to mention that in only a few hours
from when I mentioned this bug, not only was there discussion from hams
all over the world, but there was a fix to download.  Hell, you can't
even get through to most help desks in that amount of time, much less
get a fix!  Keep up the good work.

Tom   W0IVJ