-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tom Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 5:33 PM
To: Robert McGwier
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] audio pop

Bob,

I downloaded 1.6.3 svn 560 and the pop is gone with  the dma buffer set
to 2048, the audio buffer to 1024, and the dsp buffer to 2048 with the
sampling rate at 96000.  When I set the dsp buffer to anything smaller
than 2048, the audio motorboats.  However, if I set the audio buffer to
2048, the dsp buffer can be set all the way to 256 without
motorboating.  I just do not understand the relatioship between these
buffers well enough to know if this is really a malfunction or not.

On the X2 delay issue, I thought the delay was to enable one to key an
external amplifier before the SDR put out any RF and then to turn the
SDR off before the external amplifier was switched  from the antenna,
and the delay was in milliseconds.  It appears that that is exactly what
is happening when the SDR is keyed.  When the SDR is unkeyed, the RF and
X2 relay keying drop off together, but the tone during tune remains for
the delay time.  I set the X2 delay to one second so I could better tell
what is happening.  Under normal operating conditions this is not a
problem.  The only reason I mention it is maybe that is not the way you
intended it to be.

Thank you for all the effort on this.

73,   Tom   W0IVJ