I operate mostly cw but would like to try some voice modes on my new
SDR-1000.  I am considering  the Heil mic offered on the Flex website.
Anyone using this mic (or others) that would like to share your experiences
with it?  Having said that if someone has one that they may tried and are
moving on to one of the more exotic mics I may be interested in buying it.

So far, in spite of some false starts on my part I really like this rig.
W9OY tried to tell me I would love the panadapter and "point and click"
tuning on CW and boy was he right!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

73
Tim