This is probably only of interest to the developer types.

Anyone know how to get Visual Studio to debug into native code from the
PowerSDR C# code?  I'm trying to run down a bug where PortAudio
initialization resets the Delta 44 sampling rate even when another
soundcard is setup to be used with PowerSDR,  I'm sure it's the PortAudio
init doing it -- if I breakpoint the C# code that calls the PorrtAudio
initialization I see the sample rate get changed with the call.  Problem is
I've found no way to convince VisualStudio to let me debug into the native
PortAudio code.   Anyone know how to do this?

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)