Ahhh.  The break points will not fire because of the interface (dll).  Debug
statements should work though.  I only had to change the PowerSDR property
that I described.  In fact, I don't think the options are the same for the
C/C++ projects in our solution.  Make sure you are running in Debug mode.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems