Hmm -- pretty sure  I tried this without success.  Breakpoints in the
native Port Audio code did not fire and trying to trace into a native port
audio call from C# did not work either.  I do remember seeing it load the
syms for the PortAudio DLL so the debugger was certainly seeing the
code.  Will have to poke some more at it tonight.

BTW -- which project did you have to wack the config props on?  I think I
did it on the PowerSDR project and the PortAudio project -- wacked so many
settings it's all a blur at this point!

Thanks for the reply - at least I know it should work.

Cheers,

Bill