-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jimmy Jones
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 12:15 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Frequency Calibration on Recent SVN's

I've noticed that the software does not cal wwv properly for some time
now, On my radio it is always been down the band some.
There is an absolute no fail method of calibrating wwv that I've found
through the help of some of my buds.
I use double sideband to manually calibrate and it's a completely fool
proof, dead nuts on the money everytime tuneup.
On my rig I can barely even understand wwv until it's very close to
being on the money.
That's the methid I use.