-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Hansen
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 1:42 PM
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Frequency Calibration on Recent SVN's

FWIW, I found that if I used the WWV signal at 15 MHz the calibration
procedure appeared to work.  If I try it at 10 MHz, I get the error
referenced in my previous message.  The 10 MHz value appears to be
broken in the current SVN version.  Thanks, everyone, for the suggestions.

John W2FS