I don't doubt that it is correct in the software. It would
just be nice little enhnacement to have an option to make
left/right backwards in sofware vs. having to do it in HW.

I still hope to put the Audiophile 192 to use in TX so
wouldn't swapping the cables trip up the I/Q sense when going
into TX. Or is the speaker/QSE (RX/TX) relay switching no
longer done? Disclaimer: struggling to remember the exact
physical connection paths for TX since I'm not near the radio
or schematics to figure it out. So I maybe totally wet on
this one...;).

Duane
N9DG