-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Nestor
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 11:25 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] M-audio Delta 44 with XP media center 2005

Am a wanabe SDR owner with a query about compatibility of my shack PC. I
have an HP 1510 Media center PC which runs XP Media Center 2005 as the
OS.
Somewhere on the reflector I think I saw that the M-audio delta 44 only
works with XP SP2 and NOT with Media Center 2005.

Can anybody confirm or deny this? If it's true, I'll have to use a
different
sound card (haven't bought the Delta 44 yet) or buy a new OS.

On the last note, does anyone know if media center 2005 supports remote
Console?

73,

Jim, WK8G