-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Tracey
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 9:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Using a Steppir with the Flex

It's a small matter of programming.  At the moment the PowerSDR code
only
has support in it for 1 CAT serial port.   It would not be all that
difficult to add support for more, just needs a bit of code.  I
believe  Phil Covington (N8VB) had a TCP->Serial bridge going a while
back,
seem to remember it worked, but don't recall what became of it

How do folks with a conventional radio hookup a Steppir and CAT control
-
most (all?) conventional radios only have a single CAT port.  I'd have
assumed the Steppir controller had a CAT out port that gets passed on to

CAT programs, but could not say for sure, have not looked into it.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)