José Dumoulin wrote:
> I have the SDR1k for more than one year and half now. Since day one, I
> indicated many times that we needed the two iambic modes. Some of us,
> I know I am not the only one, are very uncomfortable with what we have
> now, to say the least. When I want to work CW, I must go back to my
> old classic rig.
>
> Flex and the author of the CW part of the software promised a
> modification, but to no avail. Recently, in Friedrishefen, I recalled
> this problem to Gerald and Eric (AA4SW). Nada, nothing, rien.
>
> 73
> José F5JD

Hi José,

If that is the case, then I will be boxing the SDR1000 up and returning
it under the guarantee period as it is not worth the money if I cannot
send CW on it...  That's a major part of my enjoyment of Amateur Radio,
especially on the VHF/UHF and SHF bands, to which I was planning to
transvert to using the SDR1000.

I'll also put down the preamp problems as well, of course, but not being
able to send sensible CW using paddles has got to be a major problem
with any modern rig.

Dave (G0DJA)