-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike King - KM0T
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 4:10 PM
To: 'FlexRadio Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Poor sideband suppression

Hi guys, this may or may not be a solution, and I know it has been beaten to
death...but I too experienced this same thing over the weekend while I was
helping a fellow with his SDR-1000.

He brought his system over and we got it all set up.  Going back and forth
between our two systems and looking at each others signals, we too saw this
opposite sideband or whatever it is come and go.  We also saw an opposite CW
single in that mode.

After much messing around, we both pulled out, plugged in and twisted a
number of times over our 3.5mm jacks on the back of the SDR-1000 for the
delta 44 breakout box, and the opposite side signals went away.

We did not mess with the TX rejection controls whatsoever...

73 & GL

Mike - KM0T