-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alberto I2PHD
Sent: 16 October 2006 11:06
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Best Sound Card For Sensitivity Only

Bob Bailey wrote:
> I tried using the EMU 1212 card (PCI) and had no luck. Any suggestions
> Alberto or possibly know why I could not get it to run without pops.
> Bob

Bob and Tim,

   well, to be honest, I haven't tried it with the SDR-1000, as I don't own
one. I have tested the EMU-1616M with my
software Winrad at 192 kHz sampling rate, using the ASIO driver distributed
by M-Audio, and the working was excellent.
Very low background noise, flat response, absolutely no pops. I had it on
loan, and it was with chagrin that I returned
it....:-(

73  Alberto  I2PHD