Gerald Capodieci escribió:
> Which MP3 converters can be used with the SDR wave recorder?

Hi,
As I see it, MP3 and other lossy audio compression schemes can be used
only for the audio output (post processed audio) i.e., just for listenig
or archive, but I+Q recordings (prepocessed or baseband) can´t, because
those encoding system are not looseless, that means they are not fully
reversible.  The looses are designet in such a way that are almost
unaudible, but it ruin signal properties that are neccesary for using it
as a baseband input to the SDR 1000.
Any _looseless_ method, such as zip compression or other specifically
designed for audio would be ok.  One of this codecs has been recently
discused in this forum, but I don have time now for finding a reference.

--
73 de Ignacio, EB4APL