It does.  I had an embarassing faux pas in the polyphase power spectral
calculation.   This is the cause of it working for some people and not
for others and varying with dsp sizes, etc.

I had normalized the window filter incorrectly for polyphase.

73's and HNY to all,
Bob
N4HY

Trevor Smithers wrote:
> The latest SVN (802) appears to have fixed the problem.
>
> 73 to all
> Trevor  G0KTN

"If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the
corridor in the other direction. " - Dietrich Bonhoffer