-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ross Stenberg
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 5:10 AM
To: 'Reflector'
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Price Increase and 1 watt SDR discontinued

Will the 1 watt SDR-1000 be replaced with another QRP type model in the near
future, or will the standard configuration remain as a 100 watt class radio?

        73 Ross K9COX

>>>Mike,

It's simply a business decision. Our cost to build the radio has increased
substantially.

We  will continue to support all models well into the future.

John P. Basilotto
W5GI
Marketing and Sales
512 535-5266

Why?  Is it that big a deal to build a SDR-1000 without the 100W amp, heck
its built modularly anyway.  Some VHFers with transverters dont want the
amp, I know we are a small minority, but is there something else?  Does that

mean that the 1 watt SDRs may never get the forward power meter working in
CW in a future PowerSDR version?

73

Mike - KM0T