Hi John, I just downloaded SVN 807X and I'm seeing my noise floor
increase by at least 10 db when I activate the BCI Rejection. BCI
interference increases the same amount. I'm using the Delta 44 soundcard.

Maybe something I need to change in my settings?

I will tell you that my antenna performs poorly on 160 meters, my
typical daytime noise floor is 120 dbm. But I do get weak but readable
BCB carriers all over the band.

Regards,
Gerald Sharp, KD0GS