Tim,

As a sanity check, I just downloaded the Region1BandText.mdb file from the KB
article & imported it into a copy of my PowerSDR.mdb file.  It worked
correctly.  Therefore, I suspect that one of the supporting files did not
load/register correctly on Eddy's computer.  This version of the program was
written in Visual Basic 6 with ADO version 2.8 & ADOX 2.8.

Eddy,

You can go to the Microsoft website & download Microsoft Data Access Components
(MDAC) version 2.8, & install them.  The file should be named MDAC_TYP.EXE.
Running this file will make certain that you have the correct version of the
data access files.

WAIT........HOLD THE PHONE!!!!!

Before finishing this e-mail, I decided to try to break the program by doing
various things to the destination database.  My error checking caught most of
the conditions that I tried except.......I was able to duplicate the problem by
setting the read-only flag on the destination database.  Eddy, look at the
properties of the PowerSDR.mdb file that you are trying to import the table
into and make certain that the Read-Only box is NOT checked.

73, Ray, K9DUR