Unfortunately I seem to have deleted the appropriate message, but I want to
thank whoever recommended the idea of eliminating the displayed "IF hump" by
putting the ground-loop isolator in the Line-In path.  What a brilliant
idea - it works wonderfully.  Many thanks!!

With my Delta 44 the hump is down about 20 dB, and is now (when viewed at 7
MHz) at a level lower than my usual "ambient" noise level when an antenna is
connected.

Thanks again!

- Jeff, K6JCA

(Note:  if you purchase the Radio Shack unit (SKU 270-054), you'll also need
to purchase an additional adapter cable (female stereo 3/8" jack to dual RCA
plugs, if I recall correctly).)