-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Shaffer
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 5:42 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] sdr swr

I wouldn't have a clue since I am a beginner. But to get an answer I
expect
you would have to  diagram the setup and be specific about all the
components: antenna, feed line, swr meter make and model, complete
software
and hardware sdr1000 configuration, etc.

>Okay, here is the set up. On one 20 meter antenna I have, the following

>results are puzzling.
>
>Sdr "tune" clicked  swr on independent swr meter - 3.00

What does tune clicked mean?

>Different radio, exact same path, placed in same place as sdr, swr
>1.05.  Only diffrenece is radio connected to antenna.  I test the same
>antenna with seven other radios, swr 1.05-1.10/1.
>
>Test with sdr,  3.00 .
>
>Connect antenna lead to other radio, swr 1.05,
>remove and connect lead to sdr, swr 3.00+.

What are the other radios?

>This is on a digital meter connected between both radios and the
antenna.