Several people have kindly offered advice with respect to my previous
query about the use of duo core processors - I was concerned that such a
processor running at 1.88GHz would be a poorer option than a single
processor running at 3GHz. I'd have to say that the advice was a bit
conflicting but I think either would be OK - but make sure you have
plenty of memory.

I was also advised by Flexradio to use Windows XP Pro or Home Edition,
but to avoid XP Media.

So now a further question, for which I guess there is not yet an
answer, is what about Windows Vista?

I need to take the plunge and replace my computer, so any comments will
be received most gratefully.

73

David, G4YTL