Thanks to everyone that responded. Looks like eBay is a good source for
these relays. I found a similar one to the one Mike used with 4 poles and a
28vdc coil. Not the ideal solution, but is cheap enough to suffer through,
perhaps.

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-NEW-RelComm-RF-Coaxial-Microwave-Switches-DB9-mw-HOT_W
0QQitemZ260031360065QQihZ016QQcategoryZ1504QQcmdZViewItem

This seller wants $22 for four (4) of these, but I bought a set for $20. He
claims to have 100 sets of these so there may be plenty to go around for
those who want some.

Now I need a good source for UT-85 semi-rigid coax and some SMA connectors
to fit. EBay bombed on this one, but I know someone will have a suggestion .

Steve