The following two links have some RMAA testing data for the FA-66 on them:

<http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/20050221/24_96.htm>
<http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/20050221/24_192.htm>


Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> radio.biz] On Behalf Of Jim Lux
> Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 4:08 PM
> To: Tim Ellison; [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Edirol audio performance
> 
> At 01:00 PM 3/5/2007, Tim Ellison wrote:
> >I called Edirol to ask them for that information and the engineer (I use
> >that term lightly) told me there were no other specs other than was is
> >on the web site.
> 
> I figured that would be the case from the mfr.  I was wondering if
> someone had actually tested the beast... say by hooking up a
> calibrator to a SDR1000 and sweeping the frequency across.
> 
> Or by some more rigorous method (e.g. an audio sweep signal
> generator).  I figure they have some sort of anti-aliasing filter in
> it, but I wonder where it rolls off, and whether they switch it with
> different sampling rates.
> 
> 
> Jim, W6RMK
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
> 
> FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to