  From: Phil LaMarche
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 10:23 AM
  Subject: [Flexradio] SDR 5000 advice needed

  Not a single person responded!

  I will be purchasing the new radio but have a question for advice.  I am not
  a electronic engineer or computer genius.  A ham for 58 years with loads of
  practical experience.  That said, how long into the 1st release curve should
  I wait to have some of the bugs stomped on by the smart guys.  I love my
  Flex and with the help of other Flexers, I have been able to learn and have
  fun and I love the radio.  Sold a PRO 3 to get it.

  Phil

  Philip LaMarche
  LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.
  www.instantgourmetspices.com <http://www.instantgourmetspices.com/>