What answer do you want to hear? It will be a will guess no matter
who gives an answer. Maybe that is why people don't care to venture
into that question.

My guess as a Star Trek fan is 6 month 2 days 3 hours 47 minutes and
17 seconds give or take one second.

At 09:23 AM 4/15/2007, you wrote:

>Not a single person responded!
>

>I will be purchasing the new radio but have a question for advice.  I am not
>a electronic engineer or computer genius.  A ham for 58 years with loads of
>practical experience.  That said, how long into the 1st release curve should
>I wait to have some of the bugs stomped on by the smart guys.  I love my
>Flex and with the help of other Flexers, I have been able to learn and have
>fun and I love the radio.  Sold a PRO 3 to get it.
>
>Phil
>

>Philip LaMarche
>LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.
>www.instantgourmetspices.com <http://www.instantgourmetspices.com/>
>www.W9DVM.com <http://www.w9dvm.com/>
>727-944-3226
>800-395-7795 pin 02
>FAX 727-937-8834
>NASFT # 30210
>W9DVM

Cecil
K5NWA
www.qrpradio.com www.hpsdr.com

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.
(When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!)