Guy,
We have 11 banks of 11th order filters in the FLEX-5000.  These are
currently aligned respectively with each of the 11 Ham bands from 160m
through 6m.  A receive only version, when offered, would repurpose some of
those filter banks for longwave and MW reception.  For example, we would use
the 12m slot for lower frequencies and combine 10/12m on one filter.  We can
do the same with 17/15m, etc.
Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
FlexRadio Systems